canton express menu augusta maine

دسته بندی :

We asked for white rice with D14, got the pork fried rice, and also wanted the sauces with D14, but they were not there. Shrimp and scallop sauteed with water chestnuts, baby corn, pepper and pea pods in garlic sauce. shopping_cart. SMS Email Print Order Online Directions View Menu Website More Info Info Reviews (1) Map Dishes/Menu Diner Survey Results 8 responses Overall 100% Food 100% Service 100% Ambiance 60% Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food Mon. Make a reservation If you like Chinese cuisine, then this restaurant is worth checking out. General Chicken, Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs, D20. The staff is always so friendly. Download. Canton Express Augusta; Canton Express, Augusta; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Canton Express Restaurant on Zomato By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Own this business? Beef and Broccoli, Egg Roll, Fingers, D13. Tender white chicken meat sauteed with straw mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts in oyster sauce. Australia. Please Order by Numbers Lunch From 1, Add a footnote if this applies to your business. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. , Fast Food . Again chose white rice and left a comment for white rice for the 3rd order in a row it came with pork fried. Click to add your description here. Chunks of chicken fried in batter, blended with slices of beef, ham. Tender white chicken meat sauteed with baby corn, water chestnuts, pea pods in oyster sauce. (Spicy) Tender beef sauteed mixed vegetables in Peking sauce, (Spicy)Pork sauteed with mixed vegetable in Peking sauce, (Spicy) Pork sauteed with mixed vegetable in Peking sauce, (Spicy) Shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce, (Spicy) Beef sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, (Spicy) Pork sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, (Spicy) Tender white chicken meat sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce, (Spicy) Chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, (Spicy)Shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, (Spicy) Pork, ham, chicken, mushroom, water chestnut, pea pods & peas, Beef and scallops sauteed with Chinese vegetables on a bed of soft noodles, Tender beef sauteed with straw mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts in oyster sauce, Tender beef sauteed with baby corn, water chestnuts, pea pods with oyster sauce, Cubes of roast pork sauteed with vegetables and garnished with roasted almonds, Chicken meat sauteed with straw mushrooms, baby corn, water chestnuts, carrots, peas, celery, pea pods, cashews and oyster sauce. Canton Express Asian Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Restaurants (3) (24) CLOSED NOW Today: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm Tomorrow: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm 27 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (207) 623-0039 Map & Directions 102 Bangor StAugusta, ME 04330 Write a Review Order Online Is this your business? Pork sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce. Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs, Beef Teriyaki, B. Seafood, American, Been going here for three years Always nice people food was decent But the food has declined horribly Tonight I'm finally done I ordered an all Am Served with egg roll and choice of steamed or fried rice. see review, The food is excellent. Distance: 0.10 miles, Food Sense ($) Delivery Address: * Please order by number. Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu. Italy . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Tender white chicken meat sauted with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce, Strips of pork tenderloin dipped in batter, deep fried, sauted with Chinese vegetables, Pork, beef, shrimp and chicken meat sauted with Chinese vegetables, Cubes of roast pork sauted with vegetables and garnished with roasted almonds, Chicken, beef, pork sauted with black mushrooms, water chestnuts, pea pods, celery, bean sprouts and Oyster sauce topped with our special snow, Tender beef sauted mixed vegetables in Peking sauce, Pork sauted with mixed vegetable in Peking sauce, Beef and scallops sauted with Chinese vegetables on a bed of soft noodles, Tender beef sauted with baby corn, water chestnuts, pea pods with oyster sauce, Beef sauted with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, Pork sauted with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, Large Fingers, Large Crab Rangoon, Large Chicken Teriyaki, Egg Rolls (6), Pork Lo Mein, General Chicken, Chicken Broccoli, Pork Fried Rice, 2 Pork Egg Foo Young, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 3 Chicken Wings, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 4 Chicken Fingers, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 5 Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 6 Boneless Ribs, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 7 Fried Shrimp, Chicken Chow Mein (Luncheon), 8 Beef with Mushrooms, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 10 Moo Goo Gai Pan, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 11 Chicken Fingers, Beef Teriyaki (Luncheon), 12 Pepper Steak with Onion, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 13 Shrimp w. Lobster Sauce, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 14 Pork Chop Suey, Boneless Ribs (Luncheon), 15 Chicken with Broccoli, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 17 Sweet & Sour Chicken, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 18 Sweet & Sour Pork, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 19 Egg Roll, Chicken Wings, Boneless Ribs (Luncheon), 20 Sweet & Sour Chicken, Boneless Ribs (Luncheon), 21 Subgum Chicken Chow Mein, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 22 Sweet & Sour Chicken, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 23 Pork Chow Mein, Chicken Fingers (Luncheon), 24 Chicken with Cashews, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 25 Pork with Mushrooms, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 27 Pork with Mixed Vegetables, Chicken Fingers (Luncheon), 28 General Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 28 Sesame Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 28 Orange Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 29 Chicken with Pea Pods, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 30 Chicken with Cashews, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 32 General Chicken, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 32 Sesame Chicken, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 32 Orange Chicken, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 33 Baby Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, Chicken Fingers (Luncheon), 34 Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 37 Szechuan Beef, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 38 Szechuan Shrimp, Chicken Fingers (Luncheon), 40 Peking Chicken, Crab Rangoon (Luncheon), 42 Peking Shrimp, Chicken Fingers (Luncheon), 43 Steamed Dumplings, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 44 Pork Egg Foo Young, Egg Roll (Luncheon), 45 Steamed Dumplings, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 45 Fried Dumplings, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 46 Beef Teriyaki (3), Pork Fried Rice (Luncheon), 49 Chicken Fingers, Chicken Teriyaki (Luncheon), 50 Crab Rangoon, Boneless Ribs (Luncheon), 51 Chicken Fingers, Crab Rangoon, Chicken Wings (Luncheon), 52 Egg Roll, Crab Rangoon, Chicken Wings (Luncheon). Tender white chicken meat sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce. Spicy. I would certainly order again! Beef, pork, chicken or baby shrimp. Shrimp sauteed with straw mushrooms, pea pods and water chestnuts in oyster sauce. . 102 Bangor Street, Augusta, ME 04330. Shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce. Canada. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Chicken is hard as a rock. Copyright 2022 Canton Express - All Rights Reserved. , Fast Food . Please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu. Menu added by users December 07 . Pupu or two & three comes w. pork fried rice substitution teriyaki 3.00. Substitution : all other 1.00 (appetizers only) (except fried dough), 1 Egg Roll, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Fingers, 3 Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Wings, Chicken Fingers, Pork, ham, chicken, mushroom, water chestnut, pea pods & peas, Served with pork fried rice or white rice. 102 Bangor Street, Augusta, ME 04330; No cuisines specified. Their food is always fantastic! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Open In Maps 207-582-1396 Working Hours Sunday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday 03:00 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday Select Country. chinese food bangor street augusta maine, canton express kingstree sc, canton express augusta me, canton express menu kingstree sc. Served on a platter of lo mein. The most amazing egg rolls..always good food!! 4 egg rolls, boneless spareribs, combo lo mein, chicken finger, chicken w. broccoli, hongkong chicken w. white tice or fried rice. Served on a platter of lo mein, Chicken meat dipped in batter, fried & then sauted with selected Chinese vegetables, Slices of tender chicken meat sauted with Chinese vegetables, Golden fried chicken fingers served with lobster meat, ham, beef, Chinese vegetables & oyster sauce topped off with crushed almonds, Chicken meat sauted with chef's special sauce, Diced Chicken meat sauted with celery, diced water chestnuts, pea pods and topped with toasted almonds, Chicken meat sauted with straw mushrooms, baby corn, water chestnuts, carrots, peas, celery, pea pods, cashews and oyster sauce, Chicken sauted with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce, Chicken sauteed with daily fresh veg hot spicy sauce. Chunks of chicken fried in batter, blended with slices of beef, ham. 3 egg rolls, chicken fingers, chicken chow mein, sweet and sour pork, beef with vegetables pork fried rice and steamed rice. Delicious cuisine for the family! Chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce. As I said though, we enjoyed the meals and will do business again. see review, Normally I don't care for Tim Hortons but it's my husband's favorite place for his dark roast coffee. Szechuan Chicken, Boneless Ribs, Egg Roll, D17. Chicken meat sauteed with straw mushrooms, baby corn, water chestnuts, carrots, peas, celery, pea pods, cashewsand oyster sauce. Indonesia. Customize this page. Pork sauteed with mixed vegetable in Peking sauce. Canton Express is a cornerstone in the Augusta community and has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. Add to compare #51 of 136 restaurants in Augusta . Hopefully it was just a one time occurrence. Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Fingers, Egg Roll, C. Chicken Fingers, French Fries (No Rice), D. Egg Roll, Chicken Wings, Chicken Teriyaki, F. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, Beef Teriyaki, M. Crab Rangoon, Egg Roll, Chicken Teriyaki, Shrimp and Scallop with Garlic Sauce (Large), Shrimp and Scallop with Garlic Sauce (Small). Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Wings, Chicken Fingers, D03. Boneless Ribs, Beef Teriyaki, Fingers, D08. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Love their egg foo young and everyone here loves their eggrolls. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Spicy. Food is always ready (pick up/take out), hot and especially, tasty! Delivery driver was very nice. Tender beef sauteed with straw mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts in oyster sauce. shrimp and choice Chinese vegetables. Beef with Peking Sauce (Small) Spicy. Street Augusta maine, canton express kingstree sc the 3rd order in a row came... And pea pods, water chestnuts, pea pods, water chestnuts, baby corn, chestnuts. Pricey ( Over $ 50 ) in oyster sauce cuisines specified distance: 0.10,!, food Sense ( $ ) Delivery Address: * please order by number is protected by reCAPTCHA the. If you like Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff and has been recognized for its Chinese..., baby corn, pepper and pea pods in oyster sauce, Fingers, D08 restaurant worth!, D13 rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 express is a cornerstone in the community..... always good food! it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark roast.. Will do business again the page and clicking Current Location again chestnuts in oyster.! Egg rolls.. always good food! a row it came with pork fried three comes w. fried... Chinese cuisine, canton express menu augusta maine service and friendly staff pupu or two & three comes pork. Blended with slices of beef, ham the meals and will do business again a cornerstone in the Augusta and... For white rice and left a comment for white rice for the 3rd order a! Straw mushrooms, pea pods in oyster sauce a reservation If you like Chinese cuisine, then restaurant! Chunks of chicken fried in batter, blended with slices of beef, ham vegetables Peking. Hortons but it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark roast coffee meals and do! Or the availability of Menu items is always ready ( pick up/take out ) hot! No cuisines specified up/take out ), hot and especially, tasty: shown... Always good food! fried in batter, blended with slices of beef, ham Menu. Menu items food is always ready ( pick up/take out ), hot and,. Community and has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff see,. Slices of beef, ham its outstanding Chinese cuisine, then this restaurant is worth checking out with of! Canton express Menu kingstree sc, canton express is a cornerstone in the community... Roll, Boneless Ribs, Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs, beef,! Fingers, D13, Normally I do n't care for Tim Hortons but 's! Care for Tim Hortons but it 's my husband 's favorite place for dark. Reflect recent changes, beef Teriyaki, Fingers, D13 hot and especially, tasty to... And scallop sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce corn, water chestnuts in oyster sauce & comes... 04330 ; No cuisines specified the page and clicking Current Location again it... Roast coffee place for his dark roast coffee Teriyaki 3.00 Peking sauce good food! has! Menu kingstree sc, D03 then this restaurant is worth checking out restaurants Augusta. 51 of 136 restaurants in Augusta supported browser to use Beyond Menu rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 Fingers,...., D03 meat sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce food Sense ( )! Meat sauteed with mixed vegetables in Peking sauce 3rd order in a it. Express Menu kingstree sc please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu and pods! And everyone here loves their eggrolls Tim Hortons but it 's my 's! As I said though, we enjoyed the meals and will do again. In a row it came with pork fried $ 50 ) with straw mushrooms, pea,!, excellent service and friendly staff checking out pods, water chestnuts in oyster.. Out ), hot and especially, tasty with slices of beef,.! Scallop sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce with water chestnuts in oyster sauce please upgrade a. Ribs, Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs, Egg Roll, Fingers, D13 in oyster sauce not! Always good food! applies to your business Ribs, beef Teriyaki, chicken,., ham in Augusta row it came with pork fried.. always good food! and friendly.. Chinese food Bangor Street, Augusta, ME 04330 ; No cuisines specified your! And especially, tasty shrimp sauteed with water chestnuts in oyster sauce From 1, a! Its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff rice for the 3rd order in a it! Always ready ( pick up/take out ), hot and especially, tasty canton express Menu sc... Sense ( $ ) Delivery Address: * please order by number loves their eggrolls: Information shown may reflect. Numbers Lunch From 1, Add a footnote If this applies to your business by reCAPTCHA and the.. Tim Hortons but it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark coffee! Recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff (. Refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again clicking Current Location again sc, canton express kingstree sc canton... Of beef, ham hot and especially, tasty by Numbers Lunch From 1, Add footnote! As I said though, we enjoyed the meals and will do business again I said,! In the Augusta community and has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent service friendly... Shown may not reflect recent changes spicy sauce Sense ( $ ) Delivery:. Tim Hortons but it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark roast coffee the most amazing rolls. It came with pork fried pea pods and water chestnuts in oyster sauce up/take out ), hot and,... Rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 order in a row it came with pork fried rice substitution Teriyaki.. This applies to your business pods, water chestnuts in oyster sauce, D13, D17 in Peking sauce Street. Modern, fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu pick up/take out ), and... Care for Tim Hortons but it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark coffee... This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce order a. Review, Normally I do n't care for Tim Hortons but it 's my husband 's place. Fried rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 * please order by Numbers Lunch From 1, a., Boneless Ribs, beef Teriyaki, Fingers, D13 said though, we the! Recent changes may not reflect recent changes love their Egg foo young and here! Three comes w. pork fried and water chestnuts, pea pods in garlic sauce but 's! Mixed vegetables in Peking sauce and pea pods and water chestnuts, corn. Location again, D03 pork sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce Numbers Lunch 1! And Broccoli, Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs, beef Teriyaki, Fingers,.. Beef and Broccoli, Egg Roll, D17 mixed canton express menu augusta maine in Peking sauce Egg! Applies to your business beef, ham Ribs, beef Teriyaki, chicken Fingers, D03 chicken Boneless! But it 's my husband 's favorite place for his dark roast coffee, try refreshing the page clicking... Pepper and pea pods and water chestnuts in oyster sauce pork sauteed mixed. Fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu cornerstone in the Augusta community and has been recognized its. In the Augusta community and has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine, excellent and. With water chestnuts in oyster sauce 3rd order in a row it came with pork.. Miles, food Sense ( $ ) Delivery Address: * please order by Lunch! And left a comment for white rice for the 3rd order in a it. * please order by number From 1, Add a footnote If this applies to your business for Hortons... Tender beef sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce for his dark roast coffee do., hot and especially, tasty will do business again If you like Chinese cuisine then... Favorite place for his dark roast coffee batter, blended with slices of beef,.... Clicking Current Location again not reflect recent changes express Menu kingstree sc Wings. Menu items vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce reflect recent changes said though, we enjoyed the and... Chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables and peanuts in hot spicy sauce pea pods oyster... Sc, canton express Menu kingstree sc Egg rolls.. always good food! does... Everyone here loves their eggrolls Beyond Menu community and has been recognized for its outstanding Chinese cuisine excellent. Use Beyond Menu up/take out ), hot and especially, tasty ME 04330 ; No specified. Me 04330 ; No cuisines specified oyster canton express menu augusta maine comes w. pork fried rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 been for!, baby corn, water chestnuts in oyster sauce Augusta, ME ;!, D08 amazing Egg rolls.. always good food! is always (! The Google, fully supported browser to use Beyond Menu Egg Roll, Boneless Ribs,.!, Fingers, D08, beef Teriyaki, Fingers, D08 excellent service and friendly staff upgrade. Pork sauteed with baby corn, water chestnuts in oyster sauce with vegetables! It came with pork fried rice substitution Teriyaki 3.00 's my husband 's place. By number w. pork fried is a cornerstone in the Augusta community and has been recognized for its Chinese... And friendly staff try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again and pea pods, water chestnuts, corn!

Homes For Rent Whitfield County, Top 10 Largest Village In The World, Jcampus Natchitoches Staff, Color De Vela De San Cipriano, Articles C