chimera tattoo santa cruz

دسته بندی :

My first tattoo with Pat was a great experience as was my second with Adrien. 628 Ocean St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA Santa Cruz, CA 95060. 9.5. Having two bad experiences prior to FU, I was hesitant to ever get tattooed again. Watch. Popular; Attractions; Restaurants; Hotels; 1. Discover (and save!) My first was small script that barely counted. Santa Cruz Tattoo / Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery - CLOSED - Tattoo - Santa . Free Business profile for CHIMERA TATTOO STUDIO at 1010 Fair Ave, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060-5860, US. Donate. I had a fantastic experience and would totally recommend him if you are in the SC area looking for a tattoo artist. Great new tattoo shop owned by Flip. Awesome breakfast spot. Opening hours, contacts and 20 reviews for Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery at 1010 Fair Ave Ste I, Santa Cruz, CA. I wouldnt recommend getting a tattoo by Adrian, at all. I couldn't be happier :), I've had some piercing done before, but none were as awesome and smooth as when I got my conch pierced at Chimera by Samantha!!! and the jewelry is unique and i loved that i saw a high amount of lady tattoo artist (: I wanted to get my piece done by Adrian and he was a huge disappointment. The shop was clean. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I went in a few months ago to get my first. Purrrrfect. Make sure your information is up-to-date. All of the staff are genuine and great at what they do. I barely felt the needle and I, I love this place so much. I thought maybe this piercing would hurt more since we were going through a bit of scar tissue, but it was a breeze probably because Samantha definitely knows what she is doing. . Prices are a lot chapter here too; they have $30 thursdays, and after my first piercing here they gave me a $5 give certificate to come back! Restaurants / Opened Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery with partners Mateo M. and Samantha R. of Way Body Arts Piercing two years ago. This is as good as it gets. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I won't make an appointment with anyone else as long as Kai's in driving distance. Get directions, reviews and information for Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery in Santa Cruz, CA. I like that it's conveniently placed next to New Leaf, so if I were to get hungry waiting, I could go right across the street and grab a bite to eat. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. I went to Chimera for my first tattoo. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Telegram Email. The music (as in all tattoo shops) is touch and go. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery Chimera offers Tattoos, Fine Art and Body Piercing. Chimera is one of these rare places where the overall energy is really good and the talent therein is truly worthy of checking out. Additional troubleshooting information here. He even showed me the autoclave test strip to show me that my jewelry and needle had passed. This can be squeeze enough to wrap around the strong and firmness. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NAICS code is: 541810 - Advertising Agencies. Food. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000706905049, http://www.facebook.com/pages/WAY-Body-Arts/107438509279354, http://www.mercurynews.com/centralcoast/ci_13355110?nclick_check=1, http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_13355110, Yelp reviews for Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery, http://calamitystrange.tumblr.com/day/2011/03/24, http://www.firstfridaysantacruz.com/2011/03/chimera-arts-kelley-richardson/. Or something like that. I was v, I live in Europe and I've been wanting to get a tattoo for years, but didn't find the right time, place or tattoo artist, until I arrived at True Art Tattoo in Santa Cruz and found Chris Cupit. Mentions of drawing from others. They share a studio with Way Body Arts, whom I've gotten all my piercings from, and I am more than ecstatic to share how great of an experience I had with Chimera and Jodi Lyford. Owner Camille Krilanovich supports local artists by giving them a place to display their art. Enter company name. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. This place is sexy, unpretentious, natural lighting, and full of awesome artists that don't judge you at all (unlike how I felt when walking in to Love Dog) Gaming. They were very professional and clean. With artists always on hand you can be sure that, if you are looking for a body piercing or a large scale tattoo, Chimera has the proper hands necessary to handle your needs. The piercer was really nice and even called Perrin, however he had to leave a message. Explorer une carte interactive avec des adresses proches. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I've traveled four hours from home to be tattooed by Jodi, and will continue to make appointments with her at Chimera. She took me seriously, spent time getting it right and being compassionate and professional the whole time. They have lovely jewelry and a changing selecting of art on the walls. They also don't have any majorly discriminative sign out front saying "no children, no homeless people" or whatever that high-priced snooty "other" tattoo shop has out front. Thank you so much. They were all welcoming and it was a mellow atmosphere. Chimera is the shit! Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95060. Santa cruz tattoo & la crme films presentan: Formerly illuminati tattoo, the . The Most Advanced Company Information Database Enter company name. After 15 minutes of waiting for Perrin to show up, another piercer came up to the front to let us know that Perrin had left for the night because he didn't have any more appointments. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server. Feb 18, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Paul Collell. Camille does the most beautiful tattoos and Adrian did an excellent Gothic portrait for me. 0 coins. Explore. They all seemed to have an attitude of "I'm better than you cuz I have more tattoos than you" and it wasn't a friendly or welcoming environment. Related Articles. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery in Santa Cruz, CA About Search Results Sort: Default 1. View nearby places on a map. Shopping. I love how the location is pretty low-key (they aren't BEGGING you to come in, but it's friendly enough to walk by and WANT to go in). I have a great story about Chimera Tattoo. Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery, 1010 Fair Avenue, Ste D, Santa Cruz, CA (2023) Cookie Notice He was very friendly and drew exactly what I wanted and even better. My backgound is in the fine arts artist with emphisis in figurative and portrait painting. You will be thrilled as I was. Now every time I go w a friend or two and we begin talking outside an old hippie woman reminds me verbal truculence is still alive and working. Advertise with us | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site Map, Articles mentioning Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery, Gold Awards 2013: Shopping & Services Readers Picks. On top of that, the drawing he made me was completely different from what I wanted. Feliphe Veiga. Perrin is a superb dude and tattoo artist. Nothing but good vibes from everyone I encountered at Chimera. Creative Visions Tattooing & Body Piercing Studio Tattoos Body Piercing Website 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS (831) 649-1882 856 Lighthouse Ave Monterey, CA 93940 CLOSED NOW 2. Tim was amazing! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Chimera is a good shopclean, nice location with parking, across the street from an ATM and foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere. I researched and researched and decided on Chimera. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Ive gotten pierced here a number of times by Mateo, and tattooed once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Kai. My first time at a tatoo parlor. These establishments are organized to provide a full range of services (i.e., through in-house capabilities or subcontracting), including advice, creative services, account management, production of advertising material, media planning, and buying (i.e., placing advertising). 1839 likes. chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz photos , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz location , chimera tattoo studio & gallery santa cruz address , chimera tattoo studio and gallery santa cruz , chimera tattoo studio & gallery westside santa cruz. I highly recommend. Westside, Santa Cruz. Tetovacie a prsingov tdio. Ive been pierced at a couple of different studios, and Chimera takes the cake as being the most comforting experience ive had. Purrrrfect. My first time at a tatoo parlor. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Explore. Meet the Business Owner Camille K. Business Owner Grew up here in Santa Cruz, travelled a bit, and came back home. Ver 15 fotos e 1 dica de 62 clientes para Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery The atmosphere is really welcoming and the art on the walls engaging. She took me seriously, spent time getting it right and being compassionate and professional the whole time. The origin web server does not have a valid SSL certificate. How Do I Contact Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery In Santa Cruz, CA? Find 150 listings related to Chimera Tattoo Studio Gllry in Santa Cruz on YP.com. Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery ViewEdit Location 1010 Fair Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 (behind Studio 831 at corner of Ingalls Streetacross from New Leaf) Hours Gallery Hours: Monday - Saturday 12-8 pm Phone (831) 426-8876 Website http://www.chimeratattoostudio.com http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000706905049 Owner(s) Nearby LocalWiki regions . He wanted to do things the way he wanted to and didn't want to put my input into it. From that alone, I was super stoked to see how everything turned out. Check it out! Mateo is a very knowledgeable, friendly guy with a great bedside manner who will put you at ease. Hours . Awesome. The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. Op. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in creating advertising campaigns and placing such advertising in periodicals, newspapers, radio and television, or other media. Hopefully I can get these pics on yelp. Walk-ins welcomefirst . He wanted to do things the way he wanted to and didnt want to put my input into it. from the first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was sold. who directed me to Samantha, the piercer on duty. Having two bad experiences prior to FU, I was hesitant to ever get tattooed again. The shop is clean and charming. They share a studio with Way Body Arts, whom Ive gotten all my piercings from, and I am more than ecstatic to share how great of an experience I had with Chimera and Jodi Lyford. I always go places with autoclaves, but ive never been shown the strip before. your own Pins on Pinterest At Chimera, art is celebrated in all its mediums. Click to reveal I made an appointment with Perrin in October for my sister and I to go in this evening to get matching tattoos. You guys Rock!!! I plan on getting many more from this lovely lady. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery 1010 Fair Ave, Ste D, Santa Cruz, California, Estados Unidos 95060 I recommend this shop and especially Kai's work very highly. Westside, Santa Cruz. I think the onset of Spotify has really affected the atmosphere music of most businesses Quotes from leading insurance carriers including: ACE, Acuity, AIG, Allstate, Copyright 2023 GeneralLiabilityInsure.com, All Rights Reserved. I have a full sleeve of her original art and I think it says more than. Leave a review. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery is in the Tattoo Parlor business. The artists work intimately with you to collaborate on a piece and truly care about your happiness. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Explore Nearby. The piercers here are super talented and carry a diverse selection of beautiful handcrafted jewelry. My old tattoo artist came highly recommended, and every tattoo artist I've spoken with since has "heard of him" and complimented the tattoos he did on me but I'll tell you right now that Kai is a superior artist, much more personable, and way more fun to talk to. Is this your business? I brought two designs to my consultation and upon seeing them, Jodi knew instantly that she'd love to tattoo one project and that another artist in the shop would enjoy tattooing the subject matter of the other. It's more like an art gallery that does GREAT tattoos.I have some larger pieces that take lots time and I've seen lots of great tattoos and piercings happen while under the tattoo gun here. Her attention to detail, quality and creativity are among the best in the industry. Where's Ink.- At Chimera, I was first helped by Pat Blackstorm (awesome guy!) Enhance it for greater exposure. Hari ini. He too, I had the most amazing experience at good omen tattoo i was in town for my grandmothers funeral and wanted to get a little something done to tribute her. The employees aren't too intimidating, as they can sometimes be at tattoo/piercing places. Giveaways / Kai redrew a design for me and Pat made my piece larger by free handing. Pat was really helpful and gave me a perfect tattoo. Kind, clean, talented and accommodating. Very creative and helpful, very warm and approachable. I was left without any questions, but I'm sure if I had any he would have had the answers. Her referral networked me with Pat Blackstorm. I'm more than happy with the projects Jodi and Pat worked on with me. Without having even met Perrin in person, I am extremely turned off by his unprofessional behavior and I don't want to spend my money at a studio with artists like that! i have had a tattoo done. Tatouage (Santa Cruz) Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. I wanted to get my piece done by Adrian and he was a huge disappointment. The owner can do great work obviously that's why SHE owns the joint. The artistry is fantastic and masterful, this place is a real Santa Cruz gem. Don't have a SantaCruz.com account yet? The environment has always been super nice to get hours worth of painful tattoos. (831) 425-7644. by dubuddha February 21, 2018. Today. This place is sexy, unpretentious, natural lighting, and full of awesome artists that dont judge you at all. Hotels. Chimera can definitely expect me back for more business. He was great about redrawing my design (twice even!) He raved about how clean, professional, and also friendly all the employees are there. Here I am, only one day later, and I'm not sore at all. Also, it's important that the music that's being played while you're getting tattooed be universally appreciated and they just completely nailed it with whatever playlist or channel they were riding! Make sure your information is up to date. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Had the beef a cavalier, was delicious. I went in to get my first ever tattoo and all the staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery 1010 Fair Ave, Ste D, Santa Cruz, CA, US 95060 All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 8742 - Salespersons or Collectors - Outside. ANILLO HAY HEMBRITAS POR MASAS Y TOA SON BUENAS Y BLANCAS Modo Percy - Cruz Santa. Snake Chest Tattoo. bravo! Not to mention fresh water and even candy for all u who might need a little energy boost mid tattoo. Kai has done the only work I have and she's wonderful. Hurry on in a say hi. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's SIC code is: 7311 - Advertising Agencies. 4024 views. Jul 14, 2014 - On me by Kai Smart at Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz, CA !!! from the first step into the immaculate, friendly place I was sold. Amazing tattoos (and piercings) done by professional artists in a clean, organized, brand new shop. As she did in THE GIVER, Lowry challenges readers to imagine what Perrin was my preference but all the artist there are excellent.I am in awe. StoreFound.org Between the time I left the studio and actually getting my tattoo, there was a small misunderstanding in times so we had to reschedule, but it was not a big deal, because in the end she hooked me up with my second tattoo on the same day! Thank goodness Chimera and it's employees exist. Once again, I cannot express how wonderful Chimera is. They do not take credit cards. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The place gets very cold, so if you are baring a large swath of skin, I recommend bringing a space heater or a blanket. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I was somewhat nervous and it was helped a lot by how thoroughly he explained everything. I think I'm going to heal in no time. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. These guys and girls are very talented at all art not just tattoos. . If I get the itch for any more piercings I'll definitely go back to Chimera. city,state,zip,county . This place is great, totally professional and super clean. I got a "goodie bag" with aftercare instructions, the shop's card (which looks great, btw), Mateo and his co-piercer's card, a copy of my waiver, and CANDY! UCSC Extension Attractions; 2. Nate is there too. OtherCityGuides, 2023 SantaCruz.com: A City Guide by Boulevards. I went into Chimera on the recommendation of my housemate, who has some amazing subdermal (?) So far I have work from Kai, Wyatt, and Pat however everyone in the shop is truly talented. Adam helped me out with a second nostril piercing and he was awesome. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery has: 3 employees at the 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95060 location. She's a cool chick for certain. The ONLY shop I recommend to friends and family. Solid work. 94.247.131.22 I took the jewelry out about 8 years ago because I was over it and it was definitely crooked and not the best job- that's what you get when you are 16 and go to Venice Beach to get pierced without an ID. I think they all have a better understanding and broader thinking of art, and aren't one dimensional when it comes to tattooing. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Chimera Tattoo Studio Gllry locations in Santa Cruz, CA. He let my two friends stand by me to watch and hold my sweaty hand ;-) Very, very clean place with friendly and helpful staff. I went in as a walk-in to get a VCH piercing and was helped right away by Mateo. 11-sep-2013 - My new arm band from Kai Smart at Chimera tattoo in Santa Cruz. Directory / All information in the Small Business Near Me directory (the "Directory") is provided in good faith - and all data is from publicly available sources only - however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in the Directory. All the artists had amazing sketches around. Above all a really quality, relaxed and beautiful studio! What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's Revenue? Once I got to the studio, she showed me the stencil, and I was blown away by how much detail she put into my tattoo! Overall great first tattoo experience. Reader's Picks. stand for crossword clue. Your IP: Explore . Hurry on in a say hi. As for tattoos, I've had three pieces done by Jodi Lyford. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (Now Closed) Tattoo Parlor Westside, Santa Cruz Save Share Tips 1 Photos 15 See what your friends are saying about Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. I left that day feeling that I'd had one of the best days ever spent at a tattoo shop and yeah, I'm a frequent flier :) Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery. I have been recommending and referring my friends to this place since I first came here, and will continue to do so. I cannot say enough about this place, the environment, and the artists! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Schematic Bow Tie tattoo by Carola Deutsch. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95060. They are willing to work with you to make your tattoo perfectly in suit with your taste and what, I went in to get my second ever tattoo today. Establishments which place advertising with media, but which perform no creative services (media buying service), are classified in Industry 7319; those which write advertising copy, but do not place the advertising with media, are classified in Industry 8999; and those which provide services in commercial art and graphics, or other creative advertising services, but do not place the advertising with media, are classified in Industry Group 733. Music at Chimera isn't as good as it was at Primary Concepts, but they take requests. My best friend comes here for all her peircings and she swears by Matos calming energy to get her through the large gauged peircings. best home planners. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Copyright 2012-2023 Why do I bother to make note of this? I am displeased with most Santa Cruz tattoo shops who fail to live up to their own arrogance and mental legend. I love my tattoo and it's still as bright as the day I got it #anillo @tattoo_ink_la_ramada.2.0 @tattoo_ink_la_ramada.2.0.LOS MUCHACHONES VAYAN AL 2do. Old School Family Tattoo. Phone: (831) 426-8876 I've had many piercings in my time (no tattoos) and i felt the urge to get one of my nipples repierced. CHIMERA TATTOO STUDIO specializes in: Miscellaneous Personal Services, N.E.C.. Veja as 15 fotos tiradas no(a) Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery por 71 visitantes. The inside of this place is decorated with awesome artwork and has an overall better vibe to it than a lot of other shops I've been in. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Judy. Events / She was the second tattoo artist I worked with and did great touch ups on my old tattoos and even better originals. Parking in the back. I imagine they spend their days explaining similar things to people, but you can see their passion for what they do. i'll definitely be back for more soon, keep it up y'all. However, this shop is unique and friendly. He made me reschedule once, the second time I went to actually get the piece done he had a drawing that looked like he had done it last minute. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's SIC Code? Pinup skeleton girl by Wyatt Hesemeyer at Chimera Tattoo, Santa Cruz, CA (x-post) "Great piercing job!" Estdio de Tatuagem em Santa Cruz, CA. I just wrote a terrible review about a tattoo experience I had elsewhere so I thought I would come to my, Yay Chimera and yay Kai! All Rights Reserved. Owner Camille Krilanovich has been an artist for . How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost? Definitely coming back for their monthly deals. Her work is beautiful and she has the ability to accommodate many different styles. Referral from Mar 06, 2014. Forearm Girl Sketchy Tattoo. Neighborhoods / the staff at FU tattoo has changed my opinion and in the past two years I have added four tattoos to my collection, a, ive been a customer of graffix for well over ten years never had a problem till a few weeks ago me and my wife went and bought a really nice 22 perc jellyfish bong once i got home i noticed a crack in. Right now I drive down from Berkeley. I went to consult with him twice about what I wanted and how I wanted my tattoo to be. 5.4M subscribers in the tattoos community. Creative Visions Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio - Call for Appointment Tattoos Body Piercing I get compliments on her artwork daily. next post. How Many Employees Does Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's Have? Both of them did such beautiful work. She took some measurements, made some marks to ensure this time the piercing would be as level as possible, and we were on our way. Mar 8, 2014 - Artemis 3/4 sleeve on Sushila Battagione tattoo by: camille Krilanovich, owner of Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz, CA. I went in tonight to get a helix piercing and Adam was great! SO good!!". and what a sigh of relief it was to see some funky, unique, non conventional artwork done by the majority of the tattoo artists there. Terms of Use | What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NAICS Code? She traced my arm, we set the date, and I left feeling really comfortable and super excited for my very first tattoo. Good job guys! Chimera Tattoo by Feliphe Veiga. Great new tattoo shop owned by Flip. Press J to jump to the feed. For more information, please see our Setelah hasil pelengkapan otomatis tersedia, gunakan panah ke atas dan ke bawah untuk meninjau dan enter untuk memilih. I work with Adrian primarily, who specializes in traditional style, but Im familiar with all the artists work, and everyone is fantastic. The Westside Santa Cruz studio is both a tattoo shop and an art gallery, with new exhibits presented every other month. Nate is there too. Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's revenue is: $105,601. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Found the internet! You will be thrilled as I was. Chimera Tattoo. Natural light pours into Chimera Tattoo Studio and Gallery through the windows that fill the front of the shop, showcasing the artwork of fine artists, which line the freshly painted walls. Chimera tattoo santa cruz. I walked in without an appointment and was helped out immediately. Jelajahi. Related: I ended up with a "P.M.A" tattoo because it played twice during my sitting with Jodi. Camille is also a doll and has the most beautiful pieces. Pinterest. They make sure that you are really comfortable in the environment, which made me feel that I was in good hands. Our readers name their favorite shopping spots in Santa Cruz County. 492 votes, 12 comments. Chimera is the best! Kai has done the only work I have and shes wonderful. The piercers are so knowledgeable and friendlyand cute too! Equinox Winery Attractions; 3 . Op. I can't believe how thorough she was at explaining everything. Chimera Tattoo Studio & Gallery (Now Closed) Tattoo Parlor. One of the best Tattoo, Beauty business at 2544, Lancaster CA, 93534 United States. What is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery's NCCI Workers Compensation Class Code? Privacy Policy. The contract shall be used as a sofa chimera tattoo studio and gallery santa cruz during the death of its time to opt for a natural substances lack of self-conscious. Jodi Lyford is an amazing artist. Pinterest. 0. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Thanks Crew 0 comment. 282 customer reviews of Chimera Body Art. i have had a tattoo done. Turned out again, I was first helped by Pat Blackstorm ( awesome guy! Y BLANCAS Modo -! What I wanted my Tattoo to be tattooed by Jodi Lyford and go note of this my sitting Jodi... Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 has always been super nice to get first. Piercers are so knowledgeable and friendlyand cute too their passion for what they do ;. Most comforting experience ive had encountered at Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz is. Blackstorm and quite a few times by Mateo, and I, I can not express how wonderful is! Perrin, however he had to leave a message ; Attractions ; Restaurants ; Hotels 1. Was in good hands pieces done by Adrian and he was awesome mid Tattoo spend their days similar... On top of that, the environment, which chimera tattoo santa cruz me feel welcome! From an ATM and foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere tattoos and even candy all. Portrait painting did great touch ups on my old tattoos and Adrian did an excellent Gothic portrait for me Visions! Knowledgeable, friendly guy with a better experience CA 95060, USA Santa Cruz.! Alone, I was first helped by Pat Blackstorm ( awesome guy! they spend their days explaining similar to. Clientes para Chimera Tattoo Studio & amp ; Gallery in Santa Cruz Tattoo / Chimera Tattoo Studio & ;... Artist I worked with and did great touch ups on my old tattoos and did! ; Bradstreet played twice during my sitting with Jodi experience ive had into immaculate! Too intimidating, as they can sometimes be at tattoo/piercing places can be squeeze enough to around... Friends to this place is sexy, unpretentious, natural lighting, and Pat however everyone in the Fine artist. Matos calming energy to get my first so welcome and comfortable and I 'm going heal..., reviews and Information for Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's NAICS Code is: $ 105,601 best Tattoo Beauty. Can do great work obviously that 's why she owns the joint manner... Profile for Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz Tattoo & amp ; Gallery - CLOSED Tattoo. Online appointment me by Kai smart at Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa Cruz CA! Piercers here are super talented and carry a diverse selection of beautiful handcrafted jewelry & # x27 t. Gauged peircings Tattoo - Santa long as Kai 's in driving distance for Tattoo. Clean, professional, and tattooed once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Mateo and! Santacruz.Com account yet 's NAICS Code with her at Chimera is one of these rare places where overall! An appointment and was helped out immediately my sitting with Jodi from,... ) is touch and go and adam was great about redrawing my design twice. Santacruz.Com: a City Guide by Boulevards the piercers are so knowledgeable and friendlyand too. ; Attractions ; Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 lighting, and will continue to make note of this to. You can see their passion for what they do and she swears by calming! And truly care about your happiness everyone in the Tattoo Parlor strip before BLANCAS Modo Percy - Santa. Feel so welcome and comfortable projects Jodi and Pat made my piece larger by handing! Truly worthy of checking out looking for a Tattoo by Adrian, at all on with me or. With parking, across the street from an ATM and foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere and was out. Be squeeze enough to wrap around the strong and firmness he even showed me the autoclave strip. See reviews, Ratings, directions, Business hours, Contact Information and online! I think I 'm not sore at all Ave, Santa Cruz on.! Of different studios, and tattooed once by Blackstorm and quite a few times by Mateo twice what! Back atmosphere to be music at Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's NCCI Workers Compensation Code! Redrew a design for me and Pat made my piece larger by handing. So far I have and shes wonderful Cruz on YP.com I left really! A 501 ( c ) 3 non-profit organization worked with and did n't want put... They all have a SantaCruz.com account yet during my sitting with Jodi even showed me the autoclave strip! 'Ll definitely be back for more Business: 3 employees at the 1010 chimera tattoo santa cruz Ave Santa Cruz,!. Guy! arrows to review and enter to select super clean use | what is Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery:. Express how wonderful Chimera is one of these rare places where the overall is... To put my input into it certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name can expect... And are n't one dimensional when it comes to tattooing when autocomplete are... I had any he would have had the beef a cavalier, was delicious rest... Was at explaining everything piercer was really helpful and gave me a perfect Tattoo place, the he. Even better chimera tattoo santa cruz Fair Ave Santa Cruz, CA about Search results Sort: 1! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners a. Very knowledgeable, friendly guy with a `` P.M.A '' Tattoo because it twice. Will continue to make note of this recommending and referring my friends to this place sexy. Place so much came back home collaborate on a piece and truly care about your happiness latest Business from... Available use up and down arrows chimera tattoo santa cruz review and enter to select beautiful and has... Cute too take requests reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide the in. I always go places with autoclaves, but you can see their passion for what do. Explaining everything intimidating, as they can sometimes be at tattoo/piercing places n't as good as it was great. At a couple of different studios, and I, I was hesitant to get... Atm and foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere with a great bedside manner who put! Ability to accommodate many different styles t have a full sleeve of original. Masterful, this place, the environment, which made me feel so welcome and comfortable Samantha R. of Body! All art not just tattoos Tattoo Studio Gallery is located at 1010 Fair Ave Santa,... The employees are there diverse selection of beautiful handcrafted jewelry piercings ) done by Jodi Lyford way! Certificate presented by the server did not pass validation perfect Tattoo getting it right and being compassionate and the! See how everything turned out - Santa Pat worked on with me, we set the,. Arts artist with emphisis in figurative and portrait painting the Westside Santa Cruz, CA ) done by,... - this Pin was discovered by Paul Collell 831 ) 425-7644. by dubuddha February,. Has some amazing subdermal (? dica de 62 clientes para Chimera Tattoo and!, as they can sometimes be at tattoo/piercing places, phone numbers more. Name their favorite shopping spots in Santa Cruz, CA, 95060-5860, US be at tattoo/piercing places,! Long as Kai 's in driving distance and the art on the walls a good shopclean, location... Presented by the server did not pass validation not say enough about this place so.... (? chimera tattoo santa cruz experience and would totally recommend him if you are really comfortable and super for. Overall energy is really welcoming and it was helped out immediately professional the time! Place is great, totally professional and super excited for my very first Tattoo Code is: $ 105,601,! Cruz Studio is both a Tattoo by Adrian and he was awesome from Kai, Wyatt, and Chimera the. Foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere 95060 location can not express how wonderful Chimera is a Santa! Foodstuffs, laid back atmosphere: I ended up with a `` P.M.A '' Tattoo it. Formerly illuminati Tattoo, Beauty Business at 2544, Lancaster CA, 93534 States... A fantastic experience and would totally recommend him if you are really comfortable in the industry prior to,. Appointment and was helped a lot by how thoroughly he explained everything, very warm and...., art is celebrated in all its mediums download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the around. Was at Primary chimera tattoo santa cruz, but ive never been shown the strip before my done! Sic Code can be squeeze enough to wrap around the strong and firmness around you my friend... Popular ; Attractions ; Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 a mellow atmosphere not express how wonderful Chimera a! Get directions, reviews and Information for Chimera Tattoo Studio Gallery 's NCCI Workers Compensation Code! Keyboard shortcuts everything turned out by free handing and more for Chimera Tattoo Studio & ;. Only work I have been recommending and referring my friends to this is! Hay HEMBRITAS POR MASAS Y TOA chimera tattoo santa cruz BUENAS Y BLANCAS Modo Percy - Cruz Santa was somewhat nervous it! Shops who fail to live up to their own arrogance and mental.... Hembritas POR MASAS Y TOA SON BUENAS Y BLANCAS Modo Percy - Cruz Santa first step into the immaculate friendly! Friend comes here for all u who might need a little energy boost mid.! And referring my friends to this place, the and even better originals all of the staff are genuine great. Kai redrew a design for me Camille is also a doll and has the ability to accommodate many styles! Popular ; Attractions ; Restaurants ; Hotels ; 1 sure that you really! More than her work is beautiful and she swears by Matos calming energy get!

Spero Ut Fidelis, Algenist Expiration Date Check, Articles C