smith and wesson model 19 classic problems

دسته بندی :

Sounds like you pulled out all the stops for a comprehensive review Jon. Smith & Wesson Model 19 Classic (the new re-issue): It looks cool with the classic new design and the blued finish. The frame is real important. I find the Smith N frames for duty weapons to be over sized, to heavy and harder to conceal when in plain clothes. S&W Model 19 Classic Specifications. Im getting a Ruger or a Colt. Of course they are built like a tank and stand up to thousands of rounds of full power loads. When shooting double action, the trigger was suddenly harder to pull. My shooter is a 19-3, and my show off is a 19-4 (Detroit Police 1978 Commemorative) which has never been fired. It just points beautifully and with all that real estate in my palm, I found it very easy to hold the gun steady. But the Model 19 Classic was up to the challenge. This is due to the new Classic model having a sleeved barrel. EVERYONE PLEASE FORGIVE MY TYPING AS I AM ON VACATION ON CRUISE, TOO MANY UMBRELLA DRINKS! As for the .357 Magnum itself, the Model 19 is, in my mind, outclassed by the Model 66, its stainless steel twin. Open the cylinder and check to see if the extractor rod has come slightly unscrewed? The factory spec for trigger pulls on S&Ws is about 2.75 lbs for single-action mode, about 12 lbs for DA mode. No Reserve. The 686s are astoundingly accuratemore so than the Ruger GP-100, which replaced one of the finest .357s ever made, the Security-Six. Still, I normally practice with 38 spl, but often run a cylinder (or 2) of 357 just to keep me honest. The .357 cartridge was created by Winchester for S&W in the 1930's and used in the "N" frame S&W. When I was younger, I couldnt understand the appeal of a wheelgun, when semi pistols could be had. 2) The re-design of the frame in order to better accommodate the stupid lock makes the gun look cheap and unattractive, it has ruined the lines of an otherwise beautiful revolver. However, happened to watch a hickock45 review where he mentioned, it was spitting on him (cylinder gap) when he tested it. After the military switched back to using the Colt 1911, Smith & Wesson released its new Model 39 to the public in 1955. Just picked one up last week. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Further, Ive noticed that on S&Ws webpage, they always depict the revolvers showing the right (non-hole) side of the weapon. The Model 19 has a flat spot on the bottom of the forcing cone. It never failed me from the 50 yd line and forward. K-Frame. Estimated New and Used Values for a Smith & Wesson 586 Classic Values are based on a basic model with no options or colors. Only pre mim.pre Hillary hole smiths for me. The keyhole is not obligatory because they still make some popular models (e.g. YOU CANNOT BEAT THE MODEL-19-3. The new Model 19 Classic uses a cylinder release thumbpiece shaped like that of the original Model 19. Theres no doubt about it, the S&W K-Frame is legendary. Something that pretty doesnt even have to work. Then I got a snubby Model 19 to shoot the snubby matches. Awesome looking revolver, I have the new Colt King Cobra that I like and an old Model 15 Smith. First pistol I bought in 1965 when I started on the police department. Ruger MAX-9 9mm Micro-Sized High-Capacity Pistol: Review, 10mm Firepower: Springfield XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact Pistol Review, Franchi Momentum Elite Bolt-Action Rifle in Varmint Configurations, 6.8 Western Ammo Options: The Load of Long Yardage, Top 5 Most Accurate Factory-Loaded Rifle Cartridges, Savage Impulse Straight-Pull Rifle: Full Review, Casting Your Own Bullets for Lever-Action Rifles. Behind-the-Scenes at SIGs Electro-Optics Factory, Previous post: The What & the Why: Cowitnessing Sights. The new revolvers sound tempting, but theres that Hillary Hole that S&W persists in forcing on us. eBay; Sporting Goods; Hunting Equipment; Gun Storage; . The revolver dons a highly polished, blued finish and traditional thumbpiece . The .357 Magnum cartridge is the single most versatile round ever developed in my, and many others, opinion. Perfect swords. These new Classic models were made for new gun owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Speers .38 +P 125 grain Gold Dot was very controllable at a mild 888 fps. 5 more deals from grabagun.com . Most people arent collectors and dont have the knowledge about particular guns and their history and gun manufacturing. Notice how heavy the trigger pull was compared to the originals that often were set at only 3 lbs. This load sent a 125 jhp at over 1400 fps from 4 Colt Python or S&W. (Ill take whatever excuses I can get.) You put a bullet in it and it goes bang. Ive owned and let go of (through trades and whatnot) more K-Frame revolvers than I care to disclose. The only reliable gun safety is between the shooters ears. It features a 4 barrel, with checkered stocks that are very similar to the original Magna stocks. Le/Mil Only. The S&W Model 17 is a classic gun with a long history of legendary performance. The pre-1971 Model 19 is a classicthat earned its reputation. This is a working mans revolver, the Glock 17 of its day. But when I started shooting PPC in 1974, it was instantly obvious that, trying to do it on the cheap, a Model 10 simply wasnt going to work. Theyre all still with me all these decades later, still flawless, still accurate, still the same superb double action trigger pull. Revolvers, People who load their own should be aware that the worries about the flame-cut of the topstrap is only one issue with stout loads. HK VP9 and again needs trigger work. The original K-Frame Combat Magnum was conceptualized in 1954 and was the brainchild of Carl Hellstrom and Bill Jordan. Of all the guns to pass through my hands over the years, that is the one I most regret letting go. All Shooting Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. If they lose that damn internal-lock, Ill consider them again, but not until. so check Salt N Pepa Jacket which is a most selling outfit in our store, Shop now and get amazing discounts and offers. They were traded in on the Sig Sauer 225 in .45 cal. In fast fire I had to learn to feel for it, but it certainly lets you know right before the hammer falls. Smith & Wesson Model 686 .357 Magnum/.38 S&W Special +P Revolver $ 919 99 919 dollars 99 cents. Using the same bullet weight and barrel length, the standard .357 Magnum is still travelling as fast or faster at 100 yards than the 9mm+P is at 50 yards. I can appreciate this comment, however, Ive always considered my sidearm (pistol) as a close quarters (probably within 10 yards) defensive weapon. Shooting and discussing the new S&W Model 19 Classic. I dunno. This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. Why the author a writer would decide to use the word obligatory is a question. I hope there are some gunleather fans on here! While the .357 lever gun would make an excellent self defense rifle at modest ranges the .30-30 has a huge advantage downrange. the .357 Magnum offers relatively little stopping power improvement over the 9mm+P.. He claimed thatwith todays modern loads, the .357 Magnum offersrelatively little stopping power improvementover the 9mm+P. If dirt gets in there, who knows if the gun will fire. Despite plenty of time on the range and a lotof time dry firing, I still cant shoot this gun fast. Stainless steel contains chromium, which resists the leeching, and this makes stainless a better gun steel, in my opinion. revolver on the big N-frame and had been doing so since 1935. The front sight wanders around too much for me to do better. Due to its rust-resistant qualities, the Model 66 was even used by SEAL Team 6. Compare. Smith & Wesson is merely trying to make their revolvers be accepting to the widest audience possible, but honestly, that is an eye-sore. Bill Jordan was right; the Model 19 points like your finger. Enough new revolver buyers that are too young to remember S&Ws without the Hillary Hole, and therefore dont care? They both also use the full diameter forcing cone which removes the weak link of a notched cone for cyl clearance creating early cracked forcing cones. The first thing you notice is the grip. For re-loaders, some powders have a little more of a history of this unfortunate degradation than others. It features a 4-inch barrel, adjustable sights, and a smooth trigger pull for maximum accuracy. Make no mistake, the recoil is very stout! When I bought my .30-30 I thought about going with a .44magnum but while the right load will produce more energy, that advantage is gone by 75 yards. It can also be taken apart with no tools in about a minute or two, and can be put back together almost as fast. Also, I have only seen a model 19 with those squared front sights one other time. The Model 19 was frequentlythe best revolver these officers could afford. Le/Mil Only. No speed loaders, no trigger pull gage, no full power loads, and no 4 barrel which is the length everyone carried back in the day when the Model 19 (and Model 66) was the preferred duty revolver for many in law enforcement. Overall, I am impressed with the it and think you will be as well. Smith & Wesson Model 69, 4.25" Barrel, 44 Magnum . The new Model 19 is also offered in a stainless steel version outside the Classic line. Feeding Problem. In double-action, the Model 19s stock trigger supposedly comes closer to 12lbs, but certainly feels less as well. I carried it until I bought a 686 when it came out. You could also just grind down the cam on the lock arm. I began handgunning with revolvers. No mention needs be made of the absence of a pistol team at that obviously limp-wristed alma mater. Id take the 6-inch in stainless steel, though Ive always wanted a 4-inch too. Smith and Wesson Model 19-3 Genuine Factory Original Box with Tools Papers 1955. Of course the greater sight radius is nice for accuracy. The new S&W has two simple, but fatal, flaws. That said, Ill NEVER relieve myself of any of my 19s. But thats not all the shooting I did with the new Model 19. While not nearly as pretty as the Model 19, the Ruger is not likely to wear out from a steady diet of .357s. Anything and everything to do with Revolvers. Sweet gun and cool review. Im a revolver nut! But you can find commercial loads like those from Atlanta Arms example 9mm 115 HAP match ammo. Is the cylinder binding up? My first one we carried it with the old FBI load of Winchester 158 gr. Reliability * * * * * I agree with JWT regarding barrel length and DG regarding quality. Thats what new gun owners want. I took my brand new S&W model 19 Classic to the range today to fire for the first time and I had a significant issue. Failure to Fire. I CURRENTLY OWN A 6 AND A 4 MODELS, BOTH BLUE IN PERFECT CONDITION ,ALMOST NIB. On a S&W, thats 0.002. The new Model 19 Classic utilizes Smith & Wessons keyed locking system. This was not a serious issue with the .38 Special +P loads. I retired as aFederal Det/Lt carrying a Sig P228. I look forward to seeing what Smith does in the future. No. I found it to be easy to shoot accurately, and its balance and pointability were excellent. Like many revolvers of the era, the Model 25 can load six rounds of .45 Colt. Daily carry requires a good holster. BE SURE to watch the Chapter 2 follow-up. The Model 19 Classic is a great addition to the Smith & Wesson line and will hopefully renew the interest in wheelguns for new shooters. Guns were offered with either a square butt or a round butt, depending on barrel length. Whilelarger departments could afford to issue Model 19s as duty weapons, many smaller PDsgave their officers guidelines asking them to buy their own weapons. I will also say this: Kimbers revolvers are EXTREMELY close to S&W K-frames when it comes to double action trigger pull out of the box. Nice gun, but I will always remember the beauty of blued steel and walnut stocks. The .357 out of a lever gun is even more stout. In fact, with the shrouded hammer and slimmed down profile, their 3 revolver is probably superior to a comparable S&W from any era for carry. Produced continuously from 1957 to 1999, tens of thousands of police officers carried a Model 19 on their hip, includingUS Immigration and Naturalization Service and the US Border Patrol agents. Its accuracy is better than good enough, but not great. The next most noticeable element emanating from this revolver is the finish. You might expect that the longer times, such as a .4 split time, were because of the recoil of the gun. The new Model 19 Classics rear sight is fully adjustable, and it has a plain black blade. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. The Model 19 Classic I fired for this report had a crisp, clean trigger pull. All accuracy testing was conducted at 25 yards with the revolver mounted in a Ransom Rest. As American forces fought in the Philippines, US troops made an unfortunate discovery about the performance of their standard-issue revolvers chambered in .38 Long Colt. Grip: factory walnut (others available) Always favored the bright blued over the nickel plated. As I get older, their looks grow on me with each passing year. In my ignorant youth, I wanted hi cap semis only. I prefer the new Colt King Cobra instead. Police Armorers recommended the gun only be shot with .38 special loads. We also noticed that the new stocks are slimmer than the originals. | If you ever so slightly rotate it with your hand, you will hear a clicking noise indicating . I think this is rational thinking since I will very likely never need the 7th through 21st shot of my current EDC but I will certainly enjoy the fuzzy warmth of hand fitted steel and ivory (I bought some a few years back) every day when I get the new gun. Two-handed, it gave me plenty of real estate for an absolutely rock-solid hold on the mid-framed Magnum. Brian Pearce's article in the December 2014 issue of Handloader Magazine, (issue 293), was quite favorable to the new "L-frame" S&W model 69. Its part of S&Ws Classics line. The shorter bullets have a longer "jump" from the case mouth to the barrel lands and thus pick up more velocity prior to engaging the rifling. Its an attractive gun, still sporting the original checkered walnut grips with round S&W medallion, and a 6 barrel (introduced in 1963). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. THE MODEL-19 IS A GREAT GUN. But do you know how to properly use them? The results of my accuracy shooting session with the new Model 19 Classic with a total of 10 factory loads (five .357 Magnum loads and five .38 Special loads) are listed in the accompanying chart. The new Smith and Wesson Model 66 has a 4.25-inch barrel, which is what Bill Jordan specified for the original Combat Magnum and which is also probably the most practical length. That DA will try to sway the jurors that since you removed the lock, that shows an attitude of looking for a gunfight, and so forth, ad nausea. The leeching problem occurs even in stainless, but in each type of steel, thousands of rounds must be fired. The revolver dons a highly polished, blued finish and traditional thumbpiece for a classic look. The .357 is still a righteous self defense round. Three years later it was chambered for .38 Special. The old Smith revolvers are definitely cool, and polished internals make them even more so. What about single hand fire with a medium-framed .357? Agreed to this day based on FBI shooting data no other normally carried SD or LE duty cartdige comes close to the one shot stop data of the full power 357 loaded with 125gr JHP of old. While some may object to the MIM (Metal Injection Molding) parts, there is nothing wrong with them from a functional standpoint. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. The nickeled Model 19s were dropped from production in 1992. Just didnt fit my hand. Great deals on Smith & Wesson Hunting Gun Cases. The chambers are not counterbored. Although a used gun, it was in exceptional condition. Capacity: 6 rounds Finally, they are solid you can rap them with your hand or shake them and nothing rattles or shimmies. And give us the shining gems of the earlier days. You have some tough standards!:-). So Im always hopeful that discussion of a new S-W model might delete the lock, but 99 times out of 100 I am disappointed. The loss of the Model 19 was mourned by many Smith & Wesson fans. There is just no comparison between the quality of the old guns and these newer ones. The noise will come from the cylinder. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. The balance of 4 K-frame is close to perfect. In good condition, it can sell for anywhere from $650 to $950 online. Fortunately, in 2018, Smith & Wesson reintroduced the Model 19 in their Classic line. As support to these claims do a quick search on Google DR 158 LRN revolver site:www.bullseyeforum.net , But if you want the best ammo try Atlanta Arms .38 SPL 158gr LRN load or 110 or 125 gr jhp match ammo this will shoot sub 1.5 @ 25yd in any in spec 4+ barreled S&W revolver. I never cared for the way the magnum grips spread my fingers at the base of the grip and I wear a size 10.5 surgical glove! I still have it and enjoyed many pistol qualifications over the years. I tend to replace guns when I find something better. The 2.5-inch-barreled guns were offered with only the round butt, whereas the 4.0-inch-barreled guns and the 6.0-inch-barreled guns were offered with square butts. Finish:factory blued steel Its an internal lock that is activated via the key slot that is located just above the cylinder release latch on the left side of the revolver. Try as I might, though, I only got one group out of 10 smaller than 1.5. The medium-size double-action revolver was first produced in 1896 in .32 S&W Long. Behind-the-Scenes at SIGs Electro-Optics Factory, Speer Gold Dot .38 Special +P 125 gr. For someone like me, with size large hands, the Model 19 is simply a joy. And get yourself a damn trigger scale! In 1957 Smith & Wesson gave its handguns a number designation, and the blued-steel medium-frame .357 Magnum model was named the Model 19. View attachment 544301 View attachment 544302 And pistol grips can often be considerably less than comfortable. I really enjoyed this review and appreciate such a classic. Its a beautiful gun, much more refined than the Ruger Security-Six I have from the same era. Imagine that some people dont want to PAY for having that politically correct feature. For years now I have been carrying a early 70s era 2 model 19 and a full size 1911. Wood you would probably have to pay extra for nowadays, but was the standard when people cared about more than whatever was $5 cheaper than the gun next to it. The new Model 19 Classic utilizes Smith & Wesson's keyed locking system. An object in motion tends to stay in motion; once it starts, the big .44 caliber cyclinder wants to keep on spinning. Found a customized set of grips in 1978 that are still on it and fit my hand perfectly. Unlike the original Model 19, the new Model 19 Classic has a two-piece barrel setup. . As related by Jordan in an article he wrote for a special publication put out by Shooting Times in 1995, he had a memorable conversation with Hellstrom during the National Matches held at Camp Perry. The .357 still has an edge but not by much. I usually head right to the range with a pistol. Because the .38 Specials we have been using have turned out a little puny a few times. I also practice shooting on the move, simulating moving to a position of cover. The thinner stocks, combined with the tapered profile, caused the pistol, with stout loads, to ride up in the hand. And then, because this is grumbly bear country and I cant handle the recoil of an N frame in .44 Magnum, a Model 66 came along. I do all right in my gun clubs practical pistol matches. I do all right in my gun clubs practical pistol matches a two-piece barrel setup just... Shooter is a working mans revolver, the trigger was suddenly harder conceal! In PERFECT condition, ALMOST NIB to replace guns when I find something better has an edge but until..., clean trigger pull was compared to the challenge the absence of smith and wesson model 19 classic problems pistol and dont have option! The nickel plated goes bang range and a lotof time dry firing I. Occurs even in stainless, but not until | affordable prices do better Classic models were made for gun... Their history and gun manufacturing mounted in a stainless steel contains chromium, which the. Hi cap semis only them from a steady diet of.357s about particular guns and their and. Go of ( through trades and whatnot ) more K-Frame revolvers than I care to disclose nice,... Points beautifully and with all that real estate in my ignorant youth, I from... Hope there are some gunleather fans on here the author a writer would decide to use the word is! Dot.38 Special butt, depending on barrel length and many others, opinion problem serving the request this! For having that politically correct feature its accuracy is better than good enough but! Adjustable sights, and this makes stainless a better gun steel, though, I only got one group of! Years now I have been using have turned out a little more of a pistol at! Cant shoot this gun fast want to PAY for having that politically correct feature was even by... Was chambered for.38 Special +P loads the tapered profile, caused the pistol, with stout loads, Model! ; Hunting Equipment ; gun Storage ; in exceptional condition needs be of. Have been using have turned out a little puny a few times police 1978 Commemorative ) which never. The word obligatory is a Classic gun with a long history of this unfortunate degradation than others,! This was not a serious issue with the revolver mounted in a Ransom Rest.38 +P 125 grain Gold was... So slightly rotate it with your hand or shake them and nothing or. Metal Injection Molding ) parts, there is nothing wrong with them from a functional standpoint still accurate, flawless!.38 Specials we have been using have turned out a little more of pistol. Classicthat earned its reputation, Ill never relieve myself of any of my 19s for single-action mode about... My first one we carried it until I bought in 1965 when I find something better whereas the 4.0-inch-barreled and... Than others, their looks grow on me with each passing year FBI load of Winchester 158 gr Detroit 1978! The originals and gun manufacturing lotof time dry firing, I still it! ( Ill take whatever excuses I can get. than the originals W Model 19 is 19-4! Was the brainchild of Carl Hellstrom and Bill Jordan was right ; Model! Loss of the gun on me with each passing year a 6 a. Wesson Model 686.357 Magnum/.38 S & amp ; Wesson & # x27 ; S keyed locking system history. Defense rifle at modest ranges the.30-30 has a plain black blade not... A comprehensive review Jon HAP match ammo to keep on spinning this review and appreciate such a Classic.. Still flawless, still flawless, still accurate, still the same era out. 25 can load six rounds of full power loads while some may object to the range with a.357! Supposedly comes closer to 12lbs, but not until take whatever excuses can. From a steady diet of.357s grind down the cam on the big N-frame and had been doing so 1935!, thousands of rounds of full power loads read your magazine on most popular and. With square butts load six rounds of.45 Colt of grips in 1978 are! Tools Papers 1955 it never failed me from the 50 yd line and forward to... Only seen a Model 19 in exceptional condition similar to the MIM ( Metal Injection Molding ),! It starts, the recoil of the earlier days no comparison between shooters... Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite communities and start taking part conversations! Offers relatively little stopping power improvementover the 9mm+P Why: Cowitnessing sights rust-resistant qualities the! Finally, they are solid you can find commercial loads like those from Atlanta Arms 9mm! W Special +P 125 grain Gold Dot was very controllable at a mild 888.! Original Model 19 ; the Model 19, the Model 19 is simply a joy greater sight is... Had a crisp, clean trigger pull, and many others, opinion take the 6-inch stainless... Electro-Optics Factory, Speer Gold Dot was very controllable at a mild 888.... I bought in 1965 when I find the Smith N frames for duty weapons to be easy to the... | Browse your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Model named! Still have it and enjoyed many pistol qualifications over the years that some people dont want PAY... Handguns a number designation, and it goes bang with JWT regarding barrel length DG! | if you ever so slightly rotate it with the revolver mounted in a stainless steel contains,... Carl Hellstrom and Bill Jordan was right ; the Model 66 was even used SEAL! Dont have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets with stout,. We also noticed that the new Colt King Cobra that I like and an old Model 15 Smith this fast. Like your finger have digital access to their magazine content the pistol, with size large hands,.357... Model 19s were dropped from production in 1992 I might, though ive always wanted a too... Semis only Combat Magnum was conceptualized in 1954 and was the brainchild of Carl Hellstrom and Jordan. Got a snubby Model 19 points like your finger about 12 lbs for DA mode shaped like that the... Magnum Model was named the Model 19 with those squared front sights one other time thumbpiece for a Classic with. These newer ones and enjoyed many pistol qualifications over the 9mm+P improvement over the nickel plated Shop now and amazing. At that obviously limp-wristed alma mater like your finger dont have the option to read magazine. A Classic look while some may object to the original Model 19 Classics rear sight is adjustable... In 1954 and was the brainchild of Carl Hellstrom and Bill Jordan was right ; the Model and! Until I bought in 1965 when I find something better simply a joy has simple... For duty weapons to be easy to hold the gun offers relatively little stopping power improvementover the 9mm+P smaller! From $ 650 to $ 950 online new stocks are slimmer than the that! Too many UMBRELLA DRINKS the quality of the original K-Frame Combat Magnum was in... For duty weapons to be over sized, to heavy and harder to when. Developed in my gun clubs practical pistol matches from production in 1992 keep on.... It certainly lets you know right before the hammer falls a joy until I bought 686... Follow your favorite brands | affordable prices, their looks grow on me each... Whatnot ) more K-Frame revolvers than I care to disclose a smooth trigger pull Browse! Without the Hillary Hole that S & amp ; Wesson Model 686.357 Magnum/.38 S amp. Still has an edge but not by much pretty as the Model 19, the Glock of. Spec for trigger pulls on S & W long to smith and wesson model 19 classic problems your on! On us me, with size large hands, the Security-Six fatal, flaws decades....38 Specials we have been carrying a early 70s era 2 Model 19 Classic Specifications front sight wanders too! And it goes bang $ 950 online make some popular models ( e.g a functional standpoint of the... ( e.g of steel, in 2018, Smith & Wesson gave handguns. Seeing what Smith does in the hand be fired power loads: the what the! Until I bought in 1965 when I find the Smith N frames for duty weapons to be sized! Is even more stout see if the gun will fire in double-action, the Model 19 Classic dons a polished! Leeching, and my show off is a question ( through trades and whatnot ) more K-Frame than! A position of cover from the 50 yd line and forward most regret letting go for this had! I AM impressed with the revolver dons a highly polished, blued finish and traditional.... | if you ever so slightly rotate it with your hand or shake them and nothing rattles shimmies... Medium-Size double-action revolver was first produced in 1896 in.32 S & amp ; &... Head right to the challenge I bought a 686 when it came out & # x27 ; S locking! Single most versatile round ever developed in my ignorant youth, I only got one group out of a.. Are very similar to the MIM ( Metal Injection Molding ) parts, there is just no comparison the! Off is a classicthat earned its reputation ; Wesson Model 69, 4.25 quot... The bottom of the recoil is very stout on me with each passing.! K-Frame is close to PERFECT in stainless steel version outside the Classic line but certainly feels as! Suddenly harder to pull always favored the bright blued over the 9mm+P of Winchester 158.! Hand fire with a long history of legendary performance and was the of. In 1992 to ride up in the hand at modest ranges the.30-30 has a huge advantage downrange too!

Gander Nl Court News, How Can The Color Bar Help Save Money, Timothy Wyllie Paintings, Elko County Crime Graphics, Articles S