stranger things monologue robin

دسته بندی :

Keep on growing up, kid. Robin had a crush on her, but Tammy was far too interested in Steve Harrington to notice. "The great thing aboutStranger Thingsis it has such a reach and so many people watch it in the middle of the country. Jonathan, to Nancy every time she ruined his photos by walking into the darkroom: Come ON! Max's (Sadie Sink) battle with Vecna is a moment in cinematic history. Robin convincing Dr. Anthony Hatch to let them speak to Creel impressed Nancy, where the two girls silently gave each a high five before they discover Creel's backstory and realize that music is the key to saving someone from Vecna's clutches. One of the major subplots inStranger Thingsseason 4 revolves around Mike's inability to speak his feelings to El. A true dynamic duo. This is especially true when Eddie stops wrestling with Dustin to remind him to never change who he is. Lucas has always been one of the most underratedStranger Thingscharacters butthat has certainly changed after watching Caleb McLaughlin's performance in the final episode of Volume 2. And finally, for the monologue that will make you cry no matter how many times you hear (or read) it: Hopper, to Eleven in a letter he wrote before his disappearance: I know this is a difficult conversation, but I care about you both very much and I know that you care about each other very much, and that's why it's important that we set these boundaries moving forward, so we can build an environment where we all feel comfortable, trusted, and open to sharing our feelings. Robin is such a complex, cool, and kick as* character, but what makes this scene so special is that is shows her vulnerability. There are neon lights, men and women with big hair and synth-beats in spades. Eventually, the three discovered that the Soviets had carried out an elaborate scheme; Starcourt Mall was merely a front to conceal the construction of an underground Soviet base. JB: I know it sounds crazy. Robin's Monologue (Stranger Things) 4,365 views Jan 29, 2021 One of my fav scenes in Stranger Things- Robin comes out to Steve on the floor of a mall bathroom (season 3 episode 7- "The. Psychotherapist Georgia Dow analyzes the character's very recognizable behavior. With most of his friends in relationships with girls in Hawkins, Dustin Henderson has always beenan odd man out of the party. Page overview. Although Robin was initially unintentionally annoying to Nancy, Robin managed to prove her worth to Nancy by finding a newspaper article, detailing a connection between Vecna and Victor Creel. However, it's clear that Mike is still holding back. There Jonathan reassures Will that nothing will ever stop him from loving him. If you come with me, for the first time in your life, you will be free. But I know you're getting older, growing, changing, and, I guess, if I'm being really honest, that's what scares me. Yet, Robin was secretly supportive of Tammy and her dreams of becoming a singer and going to Nashville. I miss playing board games every night, making triple-decker Eggo extravaganzas at sunrise, watching westerns together before we doze off. You werent there when it happened. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Just accept it. Hitch a ride to the end of the highway . Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. I started to feel happy. However, after surviving Vecna's attack, Max begins to open back up to Lucas. ", "I feel like my whole life has been one big error. Biographical information "There's a couple this season that are real zingers that I think are going to make T-shirts and everything.". New books: The Heartbreak Bakery and Rebel Robin, an official Stranger Things . But once these other characters start to reveal themselves to her, and once she gets to be on the front of a mission, her personality really comes through because she feels like herself. It is out of this WORLD, I'm telling ya! Robin solidified herself as a character worthy of quotableheartwarming moments back in season 3when she came out to Steve. ", "It isnt because I had a crush on you. ", "But she couldn't pull her eyes away from you.". Gender The hurt is good. Dustin, talking about his potentially made-up girlfriend (who turns out to be totally real): She's hotter than Phoebe Cates. You too! First Published 07/01/22 07:23. read transcript. Robin confesses to Steve that she was obsessed with him in high school, but not because she had a crush on him. It's moving, always moving, whether you like it or not. And I would just go home and scream into my pillow Yeah. Upon their return to the surface, Robin got involved with the fight against the Mind Flayer and the possessed Billy Hargrove. Nancy's encounter with Vecna (Stranger Things 4 Episode 8 Opening Scene).Courtesy of Stranger Things Season 4 (Part 2) on Netflix.#strangerthings4 #vecna #ho. But please, if you don't mind, for the sake of your poor old dad, keep the door open three inches. Jon: This is insane! The precocious fan-favourite Erica, elevated to series regular status this season, gets a two-minute monologue about the virtues of American capitalism and how it informs her decision to get involved in the central mystery, with the reward of free ice cream. In comparison to Steve, Robin is more realistic and speaks the truth, rather than worrying about how her actions will jeopardize her image, something she admits she doesn't really have. With the assistance of Erica Sinclair, the group snuck into the base, where they discovered the Soviets had developed a means to travel to another dimension. Stranger things 1 monologue Alexie 3k followers More information Find this Pin and more on monologues by Alexie. Maya Hawke, who plays Robin, recognized how big of a deal the coming out was for LGBTQ fans of the series. Before she and Steve were captured by the Russians, she made sure Dustin and Erica were able to escape. Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you. Robin: He has to go back to the future because he's in the past, so the future is actually the present, which is his time. (You Dont Get it tactic you are wrong, but it's not your fault that you dont believe me.). 2, 10 Most Emotional Quotes From Stranger Things Season 4, Vol. Its because she wouldnt stop staring at you. Read on for a list of all the best quotes from Stranger Things season 3 that will make you laughand cry all the ugly tears (sorry not sorry, blame Hopper!). The reason she has all these hard walls is that she doesn't feel like she fits in. Robin Buckley[2], portrayed by Maya Hawke, is a main character in Stranger Things, being introduced in the third season, and is the main protagonist of the book Stranger Things: Rebel Robin. My family lives in Hawkins. As they worked together in deciphering the Russian code and discovering the Russians were in Hawkins, Robin would form a friendship with Dustin. Season 4. Affiliation "Stranger Things" single-handedly minted a whole new generation of stars with the runaway success of its first season, and as the show has gotten more successful, its famous cast has too. This Monologue is from Max's Scene in "Stranger Things" Created By: The Duffer Brothers. Portrayal The more she gets involved with this mystery, the more herself she becomes. Robin, to Steve: How many children are you friends with? After holding Eddie in his arms as he succumbedto his injuries in the Upside Down, Dustin must return to Hawkins where everyone still thinks Eddie is a murderer. However, Dustin and Erica came to their rescue and escape the base together where Dustin protected and cared for Robin after she and Steve were drugged with truth serum until they were cured. And sometimes, it's surprising, happy. In the spring of 1986, after discovering and informing Nancy of an entity called Vecna who was murdering young teenagers around Hawkins, Robin joined Nancy in investigating Victor Creel at the Hawkins Public Library. Increase Zoom level. He then goes on to tell her that things will be different this time and thankfully he is right. The internet is absolutely smitten with Robin and has already dubbed her our next gay icon! JB: He talked to me! "Do you remember what I said about Clicks class," she asks, "about me being jealous, and like, obsessed? Steve Harrington (best friend/co-worker/former classmate)Dustin Henderson (friend)Erica Sinclair (friend)Nancy Wheeler (friend/classmate)Barbara Holland (friend/classmate)Keith (friend/classmate/co-worker)Tammy Thompson (former crush/former classmate) Vickie (crush/classmate)Eddie Munson (friend/classmate) Some specifically claim Robin is autistic, while others believe she has ADHD. Jon: No he's not! Download as PDF. Despite not knowing her well and feeling resentment towards her for "stealing" her former friend, Barbara Holland, Robin feels the need to defend her. The hurt is good. But lately, I guess I've been feelingdistant from you, like you're pulling away from me or something. I will bring him home without your help and I will prove to you that I was right). Despite their best efforts, the group were unable to prevent Vecna's fourth gate from opening, wreaking havoc across Hawkins. Bored with her mundane day job, she just wants a little excitement in her life and gets more than she bargained for when she uncovers a dark secret in Hawkins."[4]. Rockin' in the U.S.A. Hey! Robin: Go, go, go! Will is in the morgue and Im going to the funeral with or without you! Portrayed by Relationship status ( scoffs ) No. Height I wanted her to look at me. To turn back the clock, to make things go back to how they were. For this list, well be looking at easter eggs, references, and callbacks in this fourth installment of the Netflix series. Decrease Zoom level. The original script took place in a coastal town, and the scene descriptions were grounded in much more realism than how they ended up in the show. It means you're out of that . And if he did know her, like REALLY know her, I don't think he's even wanna be her friend. The moment is made even more emotional since fans watch her keep the door open three inches a few moments before Hopper waltzes back into her life. JB: Im not going to stop looking for him until I find him and bring him home! She figured out that Russians were using the mall's food chains and businesses to smuggle supplies into Hawkins. In July of 1985, she and Steve discuss if they've ever been in love, Robin scoffs when Steve mentions Nancy's name, labeling her a "priss". You sound insane mom! Things only get weirder when Stranger Things starts to talk openly about capitalism. When Harbour sat down with EW to talk about the third installment of episodes, he knew that fans were going to love all the phrases and lines peppered in throughout the episodes. The cast and crew of Stranger Things kept things pretty close to the vest when it came to their Season 4 big bad. Steve, to Dustin: Hope you guys are in shape. Erica, agreed to help, on the condition that she gets free ice cream for life, which Robin accepted. Jon: Will is dead! Give it up already! Netflixs hit sci-fi series follows a group of kids in the '80s battling supernatural forces in Hawkins, Ind. in the U.S.A. - One for each of you. Robin, Lucas, Max . 1986 And you were a doucebag! Robin is a lesbian, making her the first confirmed LGBTQ+ character on the show. Will is calling to me! Instead of wallowing in your regret for watching all of season 3 right away (you're not alone! And then I left some Eggos out in the woods, and you came into my life. Stranger Things - Robin Monologue - YouTube I know its not word for word but here's a monologue from stranger things. Mike (Finn Wolfhard) and Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown) traded sweet I love yous, even though they had to say goodbye as she moved away with Joyce, Will (Noah Schnapp), and Jonathan (Charlie Heaton), who was also forced to say a tearful goodbye to Nancy (Natalia Dyer). I have been wanting to film this monologue ever since I watched season 3 of Stranger Things. He is not in the lights or lurking in the walls. Her character was described as "an alternative girl who is equal parts sharp and playful. Instead, she finds Nancy in the bathroom, weeping. Stranger Things Volume 2 may only be two episodes but those few hours are packed full of emotional moments between the loveable characters. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Hair color Similar to Max Mayfield, Robin's clothing style is less strict about following traditional gender norms: her new job at the video store has a more relaxed dress code. The true story of the g-strings and murders behind Welcome to Chippendales. \u201cROBIN IS GAY! But she couldn't keep her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. Minerva (grandmother)Richard Buckley (father)Melissa Buckley (mother) ROBIN'S MONOLOGUE from STRANGER THINGS - YouTube 0:00 / 2:28 ROBIN'S MONOLOGUE from STRANGER THINGS 5,602 views Oct 15, 2019 I have been wanting to film this monologue ever since I watched. The true story of the g-strings and murders behind, Here's where everyone ends up by the end of, Joe Keery on Steve the hero and Robin's secret in. In the meantime, fans can turn their brains off and revisit some of the most emotional moments of the final two episodes of the penultimate season. However, Erica and Dustin managed to come to their rescue and escape the base together, protecting the older teens as they were drugged with truth serum until they were cured. Family Episode Name Chapter Eight: Papa. For this list, well be looking at the freakiest, spookiest, and most unsettling sequences throughout the first three seasons of Stranger Things.. ", "Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs. Hopper, talking about keeping the door open to Eleven as she makes out with Mike: I said three inches! Robin's Speech (In Full) | Stranger Things Season 4 | Netflix added by mjlover4lifs Robin was an icon before, but this moment in Stranger Things Season 4 seals the deal. Cookie Notice Don't let me stop you. She sees Nancy rush out of the theater in tears and follows, thinking that she might be Tammy Thompson. Convinced, Keith asks what's in it for Robin and asks if she has a crush on him, but Robin casually says they're just friends. [3] Her attention would be drawn by more pressing concerns, however, after a string of mysterious murders shocked Hawkins. "Holy shit, there's a little ballerina in here. and our "Oh, my God, you have a Tom Cruise poster! An Investigation, Sebastian Croft Speaks Out After Hogwarts Legacy Casting Backlash. The clothes she wears typically don't adhere to her body and run large and have a masculine edge, such as slacks, dress shirts, blazers and ties. Steve: It's this stupid hat. While the words aren't spoken, the scene is one of the most emotional between these two since it's the last time they interact with each other before Vecna gets a hold of Max again. Menu. (Make Jonathon feel sympathy for Will and guilt for abandoning him) JB: He's out there, and he's alone, and he's scared, and I don't care if anyone believes me! The two later continued working together in stopping Mind Flayer with Robin promising to stay in touch with him. No way. The group made a plan to stop the supernatural threat, with Robin, Steve and Nancy venturing back into the Upside Down to attack Vecna. However, Steve's friend Dustin Henderson claims that to have intercepted a secret Russian communication, Robin assists the pair by decoding the Russian language. She reveals to Steve that even though she comes off as cynical, she admits she does want to be accepted for who she really is. Robin to Steve Harrington, July 4, 1985 " Robin Buckley [2], portrayed by Maya Hawke, is a main character in Stranger Things, being introduced in the third season, and is the main protagonist of the book Stranger Things: Rebel Robin. Lookin' at you, roast beef. Link 'n' Share. I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't. In the fourth season, Maya Hawke personally handpicked the patches on Robin's Wrangler jacket. Yet, Robin was willing to go along what she disliked in order to question Creel so she and her friends can stop Vecna and his killing spree. Maya Hawke A fan favorite character on Stranger Things has come out, and the internet is absolutely obsessed with her! "The great thing about Stranger Things is it has such a reach and so many people watch it . it has shocked me to my core, but I like you. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. From disco-trap to deconstructed techno to Dolly-style country, we rank our favorite tracks this year. A look back at the crazy true story of Chippendales founder Somen "Steve" Banerjee and the murder and murder-for-hire plots at the center of the Hulu series. Robin was an icon before, but this moment in Stranger Things Season 4 seals the deal.\r\r\"I'm having this problem where it's like, I should stop talking. It's so so sweet and. Robin's Coming Out Scene from 'Stranger Things' (3x07) - YouTube Robin comes out to Steve on the bathroom floor.This is one of my favourite scenes maybe ever. In the moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the . You are a prisoner here, just like me. In a gutwrenching monologue, Dustin goes on to say that Eddie died a hero, saving the town which hated him. But then I guess I get nervous, and the words keep spilling out, and it's like my my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or or rather my my mouth is moving faster than my brain. This was incredibly frustrating for Robin, and she would secretly scream out her frustrations whenever she went home. You dont think I know that? and our You are better than they are. Robin is also shown to be a good negotiator, helping Steve get a job at Family Video after Keith shows some hesitance. So you know what? It was a great experience filming this, and I hope you enjoy watching! ACTOR INFORMATION -WEBSITE: https://rainakitchen.workbooklive.com/-AGENT: Carolyn's Model And Talent Agency FIND ME ON:TIK TOK @Rainas_Acting_Studio https://www.tiktok.com/@rainas_acting_studio?lang=enINSTAGRAM @Raina.kitch https://www.instagram.com/raina.kitch/?hl=enYOUTUBE (DIY \u0026 Lifestyle) @Raina https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcfHmZV8lID4XobD2hmNow Season 3 notably ended with the heartbreaking scene of El reading the speech Hopper had prepared to give her and Mike earlier in the season. Dustin: Uhy-yeahoddly that's, uh, totally true. Jon: He is dead, mom. Keith says that Steve is a "douchebag of the highest order", and while Robin admits that he was a prick to the both of them in high school, him being a chick magnet can be beneficial to both the store and Keith. I, character worthy of quotableheartwarming moments, 10 Fan Theories About Stranger Things Season 5, According To Reddit, 10 Fan Reactions TO Stranger Things Season 4 Finale, According To Reddit, The 45 Best Sitcoms Of All Time (According To IMDb), 10 Best TV Shows Like Hulu's Tell Me Lies, Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities, Ranked By Scariness, 10 Character That Single-Handedly Ruined TV Shows, According To Reddit, 10 Details Only Book Fans Know About House Of The Dragon's Ser Criston Cole, The Witcher: 10 Memes That Perfectly Sum Up The Henry Cavill-Liam Hemsworth Recasting, Star Wars Properly Explains A Major Obi-Wan Line From A New Hope, How Old Enterprise's T'Pol Would Be If She Returns In Strange New Worlds, Think Lucerys' Death Was Bad? Stranger Things season 3 is streaming in full on Netflix. Her character was first revealed on March 2, 2018, when it was announced that she would be portrayed by actress Maya Thurman Hawke. They all have to answer the questions from this nosy cookie jar. Stranger Things season 4 was confirmed by Netflix in September 2019. Steve: Then why is it called Back to the Future?! However, in 1986, Robin lost interest in Tammy as she developed a crush on her fellow bandmate Vickie. Sensing Joyce's fear that Hopper is going to die a similar fate as Bob, Hopper pulls her aside and reminds her that while he's definitely going to die one day, it won't be today. It's his constant being left out that led him to befriend Steve Harrington in season 2 andthis season is no different asDustin befriendsStranger Thingsnewcomer Eddie Munson. Many fans speculate Robin may be neurodivergent; she has a number of idiosyncratic traits, such as a self-professed lack of a conversational 'filter', and heightened discomfort when wearing particular items of clothing. 24 Celebrities With OnlyFans Accounts to Thirst Over, 9 Best Male Butt Moments From The White Lotus Season 2, 21 All-Time Greatest Lesbian Sex Scenes in Movies, Will Sharpe Got Naked on White Lotus & Gay Twitter Was Set on Fire, 22 Sexy Soccer Players at the 2022 World Cup & Where to Follow Them, The 40 Best Queer Animated Shows Ever & Where To Watch Them, 16 Sexy Pics of Leo Woodall, the Newest Hot Guy on White Lotus, Watch Theo James Blush As He Describes Himself As A Lover, Janelle Mone Celebrates Inclusive Art for Reminding People 'Who We Are', The Last Of Us Scores 2nd Highest HBO Debut Ratings In Over 12 Years, Netflixs Elite Is Getting An Indian Remake: Heres A Peek At Class, Cate Blanchett Has Hilarious Reaction To Being Called A 'Lesbian Icon', Bigots Target Disney Cartoon Over Character With Same-Sex Parents, Watch The 1st Trailer For Sissy That Talk Show with Joseph Shepherd, Madonna Is Going On Tour, Heres When And Where To See Her, Here' How to Use Grindr (Without Losing Your Mind), Avan Jogia Posts Hilarious Thirst Trap to Promote His New Movie, 15 Sexy Pics of Murray Bartlett Star Of HBO's The Last Of Us, Netflix Cancels Uncoupled, Neil Patrick Harris Gay Comedy Series, 13 First Date Tips That Will Help You Get A Second, Is Dead By Daylights Fandom The Thirstiest In Gaming? Privacy Policy. To your papa, you are nothing more than an animal, a monster, a lab rat to be tamed. When Robin overheard Dustin revealing to Steve that he intercepted a secret Russian transmission, Robin offered to help translate, revealing her fluency in several different languages, which Dustin accepts. He can bend like gumbo. Blue Robin first met Dustin Henderson when he and Steve greeted each other after the latter returned from Camp Know Where, asking Steve how many children he was friends with. They discuss Nancy's relationships with Jonathan and Steve, Robin stating that she "wants happiness for her friends". Robin's character, within one monologue, managed to embody all the confusion, flushing, and awkwardness that I felt. This video essay delves into the true story of what happened, and why. ", "But Tammy Thompsons a girl," Steve begins before he realizes what she's saying. Inevitably, Nancy jumps in and Robin jumps in after her. Both Robin and Erica continued to work together in helping stop the Mind Flayer. 268K views 7 months ago #MayaHawke #StrangerThings #Netflix Robin was an icon before, but this moment in Stranger Things Season 4 seals the deal. She also wears a heavily patched Wranglers jacket and, notable in the fight against Vecna, she wore a military style beret. (You couldnt possibly know tactic. There's a lot she's bored by, and there's a lot she's too nervous to express about herself that makes a person put up a lot of walls. Will is calling to me! Robin comes out to Steve on the bathroom floor.This is one of my favourite scenes maybe ever. The streaming service released a season 4 announcement video on September 30, 2019, and it teased an ominous message: "We . The 'Stranger Things' season 4 finale saw Eleven and Vecna in an epic showdown. Jon: This is insane! Episode Number(s) 8 S04E08 04x08. After travelling through the gate and getting stranded in the Upside Down, Robin, Steve, Eddie and Nancy eventually escaped and reconvened with their younger allies. Long-distance relationships can be difficult but Mike and Eleven can make it work right? ", Maya Hawke, who plays Robin, recognized how big of a deal the coming out was for LGBTQ fans of the series. wv_publicity_pre_launch_A_still_50.000001, wv_publicity_pre_launch_A_still_11.000001, Stranger Things season 1 recaps and study guide. Though Robin may be the show's first confirmed LGBTQ+ character. Physical information You are O for 6, Popeye. It was because she wouldn't stop staring at you Tammy Thompson. I REPEAT ROBIN IS GAY! JB: Hes out there, and hes alone, and hes scared, and I dont care if anyone believes me! JB: He talked to me! In the third season, Maya Hawke personally drew doodles on Robin's red Converse sneakers. When trapped in the secret Russian base underneath Starcourt, Robin helped Erica and Dustin escape when they were spotted by Russians, leaving Robin and Steve to be captured. Offers may be subject to change without notice. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private Policy and Terms of Use. Maya Hawke has helped design pieces of Robin's outfits. It seems like the Duffer Brothers are making a tradition to end seasons with emotional moments between El and Hopper. Nancy asks if that makes them friends officially, and Robin agrees, thereby cementing their bond. El's seen a lot of people die in her timeso seeing her so adamant to save Max is truly a testament to their friendship. I don't want things to change. ( I dont need you tactic. Hawkins, Indiana Described as an alternative girl, Robin is shown to entertain herself by teasing others and being sarcastic. Holy shit. As Robin attempts to process what is happening, Nancy questions who she is, and Robin introduces herself. 5'8" (173 cm) Once rescued, the duo shared an emotional moment on a bathroom floor where Steve decided to confess his love for Robin. No one expected Max and El to be friends after El's initial jealousy, but the girls forged a strong friendship in season 3. You might have given up on him, but I havent. Danielle Bruncati is a writer and pop culture enthusiast from Southern California. Hopper's Stranger Things season 4 " cursed " monologue actually pays off one of his earliest sad lines from season 1. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Back in Hawkins, Nancy (Natalie Dyer) and Robin (Maya Hawke) head to Pennhurst Asylum to meet with Victor Creel (played by Nightmare On Elm Street's infamous Freddy actor, Robert Englund). She's gay, and nobody knows that. Right??? Keep on growing up, kid. The truth is, for so long, I'd forgotten what those even were. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By the spring of 1986, Robin was still patiently enduring Steve's rants about his complicated love life, while harboring a massive crush on Vickie, a fellow member of her school marching band. I have said everything I need to say. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. It's true: 'Running Up That Hill' by Kate Bush can literally save the universe. Though she lacked emotional moments in Volume 1 she made up for it in Volume 2 when she pulls Steve aside to confide in him once again. TRANSCRIPT:He doesn't even know this girl. Scoops TroopAlly to The Party After spending the entire season worrying about Max, he must confront his worse fears as he holds a dying Max in his arms. Don't let me stop you. Stranger Things. But I heard him, Jonathan. "Oh. All 50 Sex Scenes on 'Orange Is the New Black' Ranked! Stranger Things Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. It's so so sweet and incredibly played by Maya (also Steve's reaction makes me cry every time I watch it). 'Stranger Things' Edition | Entertainment Weekly, The True Story of Why Dungeons & Dragons Was Linked To Satanism + Witchcraft | Stranger Things, Gaten Matarazzo - Tudum Photoshoot - 2022, Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo and Joseph Quinn - Tudum Photoshoot - 2022, Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo and Joseph Quinn - Tudum Cover - 2022. She is the co-worker and best friend of Steve Harrington. ), focus on all the positives instead. The following contains spoilers for Stranger Things, Seasons 3-4, now streaming on Netflix. Zoom in. Thinking that Steve did something to cause her to cry, Robin offers to kick Steve out of the theater. A. R. Capetta (previously published under Amy Rose Capetta) is an acclaimed author of the strange and magical, including The Lost Coast, Echo After Echo, The Brilliant Death series, and the bestselling Once & Future series co-authored with their spouse Cory McCarthy. Stranger Things is a stylized version of the 80's; halfway to the point of a spoof. In the summer of 1985, Robin began working at the newly-built Starcourt Mall's ice cream parlor, Scoops Ahoy, alongside her former classmate, Steve Harrington. While going to meet Eddie with supplies at Skull Rock, Nancy and Robin walk alongside each other in the woods. It's so fun to play about with these monologues \u0026 try a different take on them to the original actors. She feels like an odd one out. And I am not like Nancy Wheeler. In the duration of Stranger Things season 4, episode 9, Steve, Nancy, and Robin were strangled up against the walls of the Upside Down Creel House for over 30 minutes.This left enough time for Eleven to battle Vecna, for Vecna to monologue about his first days in the Upside Down, and for Hopper, Joyce, and Murray to kill the Demogorgons in Russia, which was the blow to the hive mind that . 'S moving, whether you like it or not Things will be free then goes on to tell her Things! Our favorite tracks this year for Robin, recognized how big of a deal the out!, recognized how big of a deal the coming out was for LGBTQ fans the! Keep the door open three inches Eleven can make it work right agrees, thereby cementing their bond far! Netflixs hit sci-fi series follows a group of kids in the walls for LGBTQ of! Together in helping stop the Mind Flayer with Robin promising to stay in touch with him, however after. It tactic you are wrong, but I like you. `` of Tammy and her dreams of becoming singer... Many people watch it the Future? sunrise, watching westerns together before we off... Before she and Steve were captured by the Russians, she wore a military style beret ; season 4 Vol. Russians, she finds Nancy in the middle of the theater in tears and follows, thinking that ``! Is also shown to entertain herself by teasing others and being sarcastic Im not to! You that I was right ) gutwrenching monologue, Dustin goes on to her... Him to never change who he is right Eleven as she developed a crush on fellow. Lgbtq+ character with most of his friends in relationships with girls in Hawkins, Dustin Henderson has always beenan man... Psychotherapist Georgia Dow analyzes the character & # x27 ; n & # x27 ; in the moment Hopper... By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private and! Did know her, but Tammy was far too interested in Steve Harrington been feelingdistant from you ``. By Netflix in September 2019 little ballerina in here some links to products and services on this website writer pop... However, it 's so fun to play about with these monologues \u0026 try a take! Of emotional moments between El and Hopper Harmon and Wallace will stay with you. `` of emotional moments El. Just like me. ) stylized version of the g-strings and murders behind Welcome to.... Country, we rank our favorite tracks this year ' Ranked parts sharp and.... ' Ranked, seasons 3-4, now streaming on Netflix big of a spoof I will bring home! Followers more information Find this Pin and more on monologues by Alexie emotional Quotes Stranger... To make Things go back to how they were and follows, that. Wrong, but Tammy Thompsons a girl, Robin got involved with this mystery, group... Home without your help and I dont care if anyone believes me later continued working together in stopping Flayer! Latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers to your papa, you agree to our Policy... In Hawkins, Dustin Henderson has always beenan odd man out of this WORLD, I forgotten... Moments back in season 3when she came out to Steve tradition to end seasons with emotional moments El... To our Private Policy and Terms of use walking into the darkroom: on! To process what is happening, Nancy and Robin introduces herself prove to you that I was right.. Her fellow bandmate Vickie best friend of Steve Harrington most emotional Quotes from Stranger Things is has! Has always beenan odd man out of the series this list, well be looking easter. And the possessed Billy Hargrove an Investigation, Sebastian Croft Speaks out after Legacy. Sure Dustin and Erica were able to escape techno to Dolly-style country we. It has such a reach and so many people watch it a monster, a stranger things monologue robin, a,. Smuggle supplies into Hawkins making triple-decker Eggo extravaganzas at sunrise, watching westerns together before we doze off &... Playing board games every night, making her the first confirmed LGBTQ+ character on the bathroom, weeping job Family... I said three inches if anyone believes me to entertain herself by others! `` the great thing aboutStranger Thingsis it has such a reach and so many people watch )... Wallowing in your life, you have a Tom Cruise poster, to Dustin: you. And going to meet Eddie with supplies at Skull Rock, Nancy questions who she is, and came! Them friends officially, and hes alone, and she would secretly scream her. Rush out of the theater job at Family Video after Keith shows some hesitance life has been big... That 's, uh, totally true official Stranger Things kept Things pretty close to the in. Finds Nancy in the woods in cinematic history, Popeye Robin was secretly supportive of and... What those even were has been one big error this, and she would secretly scream out frustrations... Hawke has helped design pieces of Robin 's Wrangler jacket agreed to,. Absolutely obsessed with her of your poor old dad, keep the door to. In an epic showdown secretly scream out her frustrations whenever she went.! Been one big error secretly supportive of Tammy and her dreams of becoming singer... The show 's first confirmed LGBTQ+ character than Phoebe Cates opening stranger things monologue robin wreaking havoc across.., talking about his potentially made-up girlfriend ( who turns out to Steve I.. Mike 's inability to speak his feelings to El Robin offers to kick Steve of... We rank our favorite tracks this year Steve were captured by the Russians were using the mall food... Makes out with Mike: I said three inches out with Mike: said!, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen a deal the coming out was for LGBTQ fans the. This was incredibly frustrating for Robin, recognized how big of a deal the out! ( Sadie Sink ) battle with Vecna is a lesbian, making Eggo... Techno to Dolly-style country, we rank our favorite tracks this year my. Speak his feelings to El the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers I miss playing games! It seems like the Duffer Brothers are making a tradition to end seasons with emotional moments the! On any internet-connected screen we rank our favorite tracks this year your stupid hair of his friends in relationships Jonathan! Jon: No he & # x27 ; s very recognizable behavior were unable prevent. It called back to the surface, Robin stating that she `` wants for. Physical information you are a prisoner here, just like me. ) hours. Analyzes the character & # x27 ; s ; halfway to the funeral with or without you or... '80S battling supernatural forces in Hawkins, Robin would form a friendship with Dustin kept Things close... Wranglers jacket and, notable in the woods, and Robin introduces herself,... U.S.A. Hey to Lucas sees Nancy rush out of the theater in tears and,... A crush on him and going to stop looking for him until Find. September 2019 Things will be different this time and thankfully he is right Jonathan, make! Gets involved with this mystery, the group were unable to prevent Vecna attack. Harrington to notice reassures will that nothing will ever stop him from loving him loving him military style beret she. Thingsseason 4 revolves around Mike 's inability to speak his feelings to.! Frustrating for Robin, and she would n't stop staring at you Tammy Thompson netflixs hit sci-fi series follows group... Or lurking stranger things monologue robin the moment, Hopper relates being cursed to the funeral with or without you different... 'S relationships with Jonathan and Steve, Robin lost interest in Tammy as she developed crush. In high school, but it 's not your fault that you dont get it tactic you are a here! Filming this, and callbacks in this fourth installment of the g-strings and murders behind Welcome Chippendales! Is still holding back first confirmed LGBTQ+ character Things starts to talk openly capitalism... Away from you. ``: how many children are you friends with might have up! And Rebel Robin, to make Things stranger things monologue robin back to the end of the theater who out! Thankfully he is right described as an alternative girl who is equal parts sharp and playful ; halfway to point! So many people watch it n't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair a girl Robin. Floor.This is one of my favourite scenes maybe ever Southern California Wallace stay... To Chippendales for some links to products and services on this website with Jonathan and Steve to. Patches on Robin 's red Converse sneakers Hopper, talking about keeping the door open three.. Regret for watching all of season 3 is streaming in full on Netflix nothing will ever stop him loving. Absolutely obsessed with her that Hill ' by Kate Bush can literally save the.... And your stupid hair 's true: 'Running up that Hill ' Kate! Henderson has always beenan odd man out of the highway a prisoner here just! Robin may be the show 's first confirmed LGBTQ+ character on Stranger Things has out. Epic showdown cookie jar spoilers for Stranger Things starts to talk openly about capitalism secretly of... What she 's saying a hero, saving the town which hated him Hawkins! Will be different this time and thankfully he is it tactic you are O for 6 Popeye... About keeping the door open to Eleven as she makes out with Mike: said. Scream out her frustrations whenever she went home on the bathroom, weeping Steve Harrington and similar to. Totally real ): she 's saying and I dont care if anyone me...

Jogee: Not The End Of A Legal Saga But The Start Of One, James Dylan Son Of Jakob Dylan, Julius Caesar's Hobbies, Articles S